Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Cat Café?What is a cat café?
- It’s an environment where you can relax, indulge on pastries and coffee while cuddling with cats! The best part, you ask? All cats are up for adoption! The café portion and cat rooms are separated by a glass wall for no cross-contamination. But don’t fear, you’ll be able to take your goodies into the cat room, just watch out for the clever kitty trying to feast on your treats. Our cat rooms will serve as a great source of enrichment for the cats who will roam freely within the facility. Our Cat-i-faction designs will also serve as a showcase for future adoptive parents.
- Can I bring my own cat?
- No, please do not bring your cat. We have lots of cats in our cafe that need homes.
- What if I’m allergic? Can you supply medicine?
- Per our liability clause we are not to supply customers with antihistamine medication. Please make sure to bring your own OR enjoy the cat’s from afar in the café.
- Is the food prepared with cats around?
- No, all food is prepared off site. You have the option to indulge on our treats in the café or you can bring your order (food & drinks) into the cat room.
- Can I feed the cats?
- The cats are on special diets, please do not feed them any human food. If you wish to feed the cats please ask a TCMC Crew Member.
- Where do the cats stay overnight?
- All our cats roam free and receive the best home-like environment in our café. If cats become ill they are quickly placed in a foster home for proper care.